Are you passionate about driving product innovation and delivering exceptional user experiences?
Codelevate Agency is currently hiring a Product Owner to join our cross-functional Scrum teams. As a leading digital agency from Amsterdam specializing in custom software development, we are committed to delivering cutting-edge products that exceed client expectations. If you have a strong product mindset, excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of success in product ownership, we want to hear from you!
As a Product Owner at Codelevate, your day will be filled with exciting and impactful responsibilities. You will start by collaborating with developers, designers and stakeholders, engaging in discussions to define the product vision and strategy. Throughout the day, you will gather and prioritize requirements, ensuring they align with user feedback, client's feedback, and business objectives. You will work closely with developers, providing them with clear and concise product documentation and specifications. Conducting manual QA testing and gathering feedback will also be part of your routine, allowing you to iterate and enhance the product. Additionally, you will monitor key metrics to evaluate product performance and communicate progress to stakeholders and clients. With an environment that values innovation and creativity, each day as a Product Owner will be dynamic and rewarding as you contribute to elevating digital experiences.
- Plan and manage all scrum ceremonies (release planning, sprint planning, stand ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives)
- Develop and maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of user stories for implementation and Sprint planning.
- Write specifications and requirements according to development stage and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Define project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Demo new functionality to customers as required
- Convey requirements to Developers and Design team members and review their outputs (solution designs, wireframes etc.) to ensure that requirements are delivered
- Communicate product updates, progress, and timelines to stakeholders and clients.
- 2+ years experience in the field of Product Ownership, Business Analysis, or Project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong understanding of agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving mindset
- Proficiency in project management and collaboration tools, such as JIRA, Microsoft Azure, or Asana.
- Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Willing to take the initiative, to be proactive, to contribute and to learn
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects for a diverse range of clients across various industries.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Remote and flexible work policy. Work from anywhere across Europe.
- 20+ days annual paid leave
- Personal learning budget
- Additional benefits such as healthcare insurance or other equipment that helps you do your job
Working at Codelevate:
- No bureaucracy or endless meetings. Focus on your work.
- Be your own boss. Work from anywhere, anytime, as long as we deliver results.
- Young and enthusiastic colleagues who will always help you.
- Learn new techniques, methods, and grow with our team.
At Codelevate, we are committed to fostering a supportive, collaborative work environment that encourages ongoing learning and growth. As a Product Owner, you will have the opportunity to work independently on exciting projects, while also collaborating with our talented team to deliver exceptional product experiences. If you have the necessary skills, qualifications, and experience, and are excited about the prospect of joining our team, then apply now and take the next step in your career!
Do you want to join Codelevate's team? Then send your CV and portfolio with a short motivation to email@example.com
Important Note: We appreciate the interest of external agencies, but please note that we do not accept applications from them. All applications must be submitted directly by the candidates themselves. Thank you for your understanding.